Terms and Conditions
- LICENCE – all licences will be checked using the DVSA view or share your driving licence information service
- INSURANCE – fees include trainees cover for insurance liability claims whilst driving the the school’s vehicles only, providing that the trainee is duly licensed and accompanied by a DSA examiner or under the direction of the instructor.
- PAYMENTS – payments must be made in advance of the lesson taking place. The school reserves the right to charge for any training not cancelled at least 48 hours before the booking. Prepayments are refunded at the discretion of the school.
- CANCELLATION OF BOOKED LESSONS- at least 48 hours notice must be given by you, if there is a need to cancel or rearrange a booked lesson. Failure to do so, will result in a valid claim for the for the full amount of the lesson.
- OFFICIAL DRIVING TESTS – the school reserves the right to withhold the training vehicle for the driving test if, in the instructors opinion, the trainee does not reach the required standard. The test fee will be forfeited if three clear days notice is not given. This does not include Sunday’s, bank holidays and the day of the cancellation of the test day.
- APPOINTMENTS- whilst every care is taken to ensure clients receive the training at the requested time and with the instructor as booked, all bookings are made on the undertaking that the school is not responsible for the postponement of training due to adverse weather conditions, mechanical breakdown of equipment, absence of staff or any other cause. Neither can the school be responsible for driving test appointments postponed by the Driving Standards Agency
- PERSONAL PROPERTY- naturally every endeavour is made to safeguard the personal property of all trainees, however, we point out that the school accepts no liability whatsoever for jewellery, cash, phones, clothing or any other property that maybe left or damaged in the training vehicles or premises.